LOCK SHOP KEY CONTROL POLICY
- All key requests must be made on the Facilities work request website by the Department Head or Administrative Assistant.
- Keys will be issued for the lowest level of access only, typically one key each for the exterior door, office door, and related lab/work space. Multiple keys for the same door will not be issued to one individual.
- Building Master Keys will normally only be issued to the Department Chair or Building Manager.
- Additional building Master Keys will only be provided after written approval by the appropriate Senior Staff member, e.g. Vice President for Operations, Provost, Dean of the College.
- Keys may be picked up at Facilities from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Keys will not be sent via campus mail.