Location: 54 South Street
Architect: edm – architecture, engineering and management
Construction Manager: Salco Construction Company
Williams Project Manager: Craig Wilbur
Building Committee: N/A
Anticipated Completion: July 2016
The 5,200 sq. ft. Miller House was relocated to make room for a new science center. This historic home was built in 1894 and purchased by the college in 1994 to serve as administrative offices and labs for the Psychology Department. Miller House has been restored to its historical grandeur and now serves as the new home of the Office of Planning, Design, and Construction.