Commercial property on Spring Street.
Named for John Quincy Adams, 1941.
Named for Harry L. Agard, 1920. Former home of Delta Phi.
Named for the B&L Service Station.
Named for John Bascom, Class of 1849. Former Beta Theta Pi house.
Named for Arnold Bernhard, Class of 1925. Built in 1978. Houses Brooks-Rogers Recital Hall, a popular auditorium space.
Named for Edgar M. Bronfman, class of 1950. Built in 1968.
Named for Captain Belvidere Brooks, class of 1910. Former home of Delta Kappa Epsilon.
Named for Franklin Carter. Built in 1965. Part of the Greylock Quad.
Named for Paul Ansel Chadbourne, class of 1848 and 5th president of the college. Formerly Keck House. Built in 1920.
Named for John Wesley Chandler, 12th president of Williams.
Built in 1987 as part of the Chandler Athletic Center. Retail space for a sandwich shop, newsroom, and jeweler.
Originally called Grace Hall, Chapin is named for Alfred Clark Chapin, class of 1869.
Named for Edward Clark, Class of 1831 and Trustee 1878-82. Home of the Geosciences Department.
Safety & Environmental Compliance offices. Williams College Employees Federal Credit Union.
Named for Lura Ormsbee Currier. Built in 1908.
The Danforth Block houses commercial space on the first floor and eight rental units above.
Named for Alfred E. Driscoll, class of 1925. Built in 1963.
Named for Garrett Droppers, Professor of Political Economy 1907-24. Home of Dining Services' administrative offices.
Named for Daniel F. Fayerweather. Built in 1842. Formerly South College.
Named for Ebenezer Fitch. Formerly Berkshire Hall. Upper class student housing.
Named for Henry Augustus Garfield, 1885. Former Delta Upsilon fraternity house. Upperclass student housing.
Named for Edward Dorr Griffin, third president of Williams. Built in 1828. Classroom building.
Named for Williams professor James G. Hardy. Gender & Sexuality Resource Center, Special Academic Programs.
Center for Environmental Studies and Zilkha Center.
Main administration building. Named for President Mark Hopkins.
Built in 1837 by Albert Hopkins and his students, the observatory has been moved twice.
Named for Arthur Freeman Jenness, Professor of Psychology, 1946-65. Built in 1895.
Named for Morris Ketchum Jesup. Built in 1899. Houses the Office for Information Technology.
Named for William Lansing Chapman, Class of 1910. Built in 1953.
Named for Herbert Lehman, Class of 1899. Student housing.
The Log/Alumni House.
Named for Benjamin F. Mather. Experiential Education, Academic Program Coordinator, and Spouse/Partner Employment Counselor.
Psychology offices and labs. Built in 1894.
Located behind the '62 Center for Theatre and Dance. Built in 2002.
Named for Arthur Latham Perry, class of 1852, and his sons. Formerly the Alpha Delta Phi fraternity house.
Formerly the president's house. Built 1801.
College rental housing. Two apartments.
Center for Development Economics. Former Delta Psi House. Built in 1886.
Named for John Edward Sawyer, Class of 1939 and Williams President 1961-73.
Built in 1929. Used for office space.
Located off Walden Street behind the Science Center.
Temporary home of Archives and Chapin Library during construction of the New Sawyer Library.
Built in 1893, Thompson Bio houses classrooms, labs, and faculty offices.
Classrooms, labs, and faculty offices.
Built in 1893. Labs, classrooms and faculty offices for Physics, Astrophysics, and Astronomy.
Named for Herbert S. Towne, Class of 1921.
Built in 1972. Student housing.
Named for Lt. John Cowperthwaite Tyler, Class of 1915. Former Psi Upsilon fraternity house.
Named for Carl W. Vogt, Williams grad, trustee, and president.
The oldest building on campus once housed the entire student body, classrooms, dining hall, library and chapel.
Named for Karl Ephraim Weston, Class of 1896. Formerly the Phi Delta Theta house, 1905.
College rental housing.
Opened in 2007.
Named for Colonel Ephraim Williams. First-Year student dorm.
Named for Hamilton B. Wood, Class of 1910. Student housing.
Student co-op housing.