Location: The entire core of the 450 acre campus (not including off campus properties).
Engineer: RMF Engineering.
Pre-Construction Manager: Arch Energy (subsidiary of Consigli Construction)
Williams Project Manager: Jason Moran
Building Committee: TBD
Anticipated Completion: TBD
- Roadmap that will assist us in reducing energy consumption and in migrating away from fossil fuel combustion on campus.
- Goal is to reduce our scope one and scope two carbon emissions from 1990-91 levels by 80 percent.
a) Scope one emissions are emissions associated with fuel combustion in boilers, furnaces, and College- owned vehicles.
b) Scope two emissions are indirect emissions from the generation of purchased energy from a utility provider (electricity, gas, etc.)
- The College is partnering with RMF Engineering and Arch Energy in close collaboration with the team from Sasaki, to create this plan.
- Exploring solutions such as high-temperature solar thermal, heat recovery chillers, sewage heat recovery, solar (PV), wind, and battery storage.
- Exploring synergies/opportunities with the museum project and the Campus Plan as these two projects take shape.
- Reviewing the Inflation Recovery Act and the potential implications/opportunities