PLEASE READ GENERAL KEY CONTROL POLICIES IN ADDITION TO THIS SECTION
- A Williams College project manager, facilities manager, or faculty member who is responsible for the contract with the contractor/vendor must submit a key request through the Facilities work request site at least one business day before the key @ http://facilitiesworkrequest.williams.edu/
- Contractors working in residential halls must be a “Known Vendor” on Campus. To qualify as a Known Vendor, please fill out the following form
- Building campus master keys and contractor cards will only be issued when access cannot be obtained through the occupants, and when practical, access will be given by the authorizing entity rather than by issuing a key to the contractor/vendor. In no instance will a contractor/vendor be issued a master key when a specific door key will allow needed access.
- A contractor/vendor representative signing for keys/badges must be informed that only authorized company employees are permitted to have or use the keys/badges.
- Contractors may hold non-residential hall keys in their possession until the scheduled completion of the project only if the building is vacant. The completion/return date must be specified on the Web Request.