Named for Paul Ansel Chadbourne,
class of 1848 and 5th president of Williams
Formerly Keck House, built in 1920
42 Stetson Court
Chadbourne House was the former Haller Inn on Stetson Court, and is named for the Paul Ansel Chadbourne, Class of 1848, the 5th President of Williams. Chadbourne is tucked away, across from the Office of Admissions, but not too far away from the Science Quad or Spring Street. Upperclass students share a small common room, and a kitchen, and live in 11 singles and one double room in this co-op housing option. Quiet, small, and beautiful, Chadbourne House could be the campus’s best-kept secret!
Major Construction History
|1977-78||Converted to student housing||$57,000|
General Contractor: Renau