Named for Herbert Lehman, Class of 1899
94 Chapin Hall Drive
10,008 Sq. Ft.
About Lehman Hall
Lehman Hall, designed by Cram and Ferguson, was built in 1928. The building is named after Herbert H. Lehman, Class 1899, and features a bronze plate of Lehman on the southeast corner. Lehman’s two entries meet in the center of the building where there is a shared common room with a TV and foosball table. Lehman houses 32 upperclass students in 32 singles arranged mostly in suites on three floors. Rooms have fireplaces with no flame or flue, built-in cabinetry, and nearby bathrooms. It’s small and quiet, but close to most everything on campus. Lehman belongs to the Dodd Neighborhood.
Major Construction History
Architect: Cram and Ferguson
|1988||Renovation, rewiring and upgrades||$490,564|
|2007||Exterior stair rebuild||$150,000|