Named for Colonel Ephraim Williams
93 Chapin Hall Drive
37,322 Sq. Ft.
About Williams Hall
Built in 1911 and renovated in 2004, Williams serves as First-Year student housing. It contains 49 single and 56 double occupancy rooms on five floors and sleeps 161. It is not air conditioned.
Major Construction History
Architect: Ralph Adams, Cram, Goodhue and Ferguson
Design and Construction
Architect: Einhorn Yaffee Prescott
General Contractor: Barry Bette & Leduke