Named for Luther Dana Woodbridge, Class of 1872
17 Park Street
6,084 sq. ft.
About Woodbridge House
Woodbridge House was named for Luther Dana Woodbridge, Class of 1872, a physician who taught anatomy and physiology at Williams from 1884 up to his sudden death, in Woodbridge House, in 1899. Williams purchased the property in 1977. With a highly-acclaimed kitchen, the Woodbridge co-op has 11 single rooms and two doubles. It is close to campus yet tucked away in a quiet setting a stone’s throw from the ’62 Center.
Major Construction History
|1977||Conversion to student housing||$53,000|
|1996-97||Refurbishment and upgrades